SWAP 20 was launched in 2015 and is a free monthly book-lending-programme for Dutch primary school teachers and day-care centres. Teachers can borrow 20 books according to themes, reading needs and interests of their students.
The objectives of SWAP 20 are:
- To provide free access to a wide range of English children’s books to professionals teaching / introducing Early English.
- To inspire young English Language Learners to read English.
- To inspire Dutch primary school teachers to integrate English children’s book into the Early English classroom.
- To support teachers managing Young English Learners with mixed abilities.
- To support teachers teaching English native speakers (ex– & impats).
SWAP 20 is currently available in three locations, please email us if interested:
The Little English School Library Montessori+ Breda: email@example.com
The Little English Town Library Utrechtse Heuvelrug: firstname.lastname@example.org
The American Book Center in Amsterdam: email@example.com